Stand Up Paddling is super easy and a great way to experience our beautiful area! Our tours are flat-water, cruising tours appropriate for all levels of experience! We offer the following tour options:
1/2 Day SUP & Snorkeling Tour
After a brief lesson in paddling and maintaining balance (for those that are first timers), we'll head out for a mellow 1/2 day of paddling with stops along the way to check out the marine life at some of the better snorkeling spots or to refresh ourselves and enjoy some of the more secluded beaches! Tour includes SUP equipment, snorkeling gear, light snacks such as fresh fruits and our famous homemade banana bread, and beverages!
Our 1/2 Day SUP with Snorkeling tour includes:
- Pick up / drop off from the beach closest to your hotel
-All SUP & Snorkeling Equipment
- beverages and light snacks such as fresh fruits and banana bread
- Bi-lingual local guide with more than 15 years of ocean experience in this area
Things to know:
- we always require a minimum of two people per reservation
- we do not require a deposit in order to make your reservation; however, we do ask that you give a minimum of 24 hours notice for any changes to your reservation so that we may rebook the time / equipment
Pickup Location: We pickup by boat directly from the beach of all Papagayo Gulf hotels and the beaches of El Coco, Hermosa, Ocotal and Matapalo
-This is an important one: If you reserve for 5 people, then show up the morning of the tour with only 4 people, we still will need to charge you for the 5 people that you made the reservation for... there's a lot of reasons for this but we won't bore you with them.