1/2 Day "Fun in the Sun" and Beach BBQ combo tour
Far and away, our most popular tour! We take you for a half day of exploring the beautiful waters of the Bahia Culebra, including snorkeling at some of the best, least populated spots. We'll cruise a bit, looking for marine life like dolphins, reys, turtles and even whales (on occasion). We'll spend some time snorkeling at some of the areas best spots for visibility and marine life before choosing a quiet, secluded beach where you can enjoy Stand Up Paddleboarding, relax, swim, explore the sea caves... whatever you like... while we prepare a fresh grilled lunch, right on the beach, for you to enjoy!
Our 1/2 Day Beach BBQ & Snorkeling tour includes:
- Pick up / drop off from the beach closest to your hotel
-Snorkeling Equipment and Guided Snorkeling
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Basic fishing gear for a bit of trolling action while we cruise... maybe we'll catch something to throw on the grill!
-Full lunch including chips and dips for snacking, salads, grilled prime meats and veggies
- Bi-lingual local guide with more than 15 years of ocean experience in this area
We have a morning start time of 8:00 am or afternoon start of 1:30 pm. Tour last approximately 5 hours. Remember, this is a private tour! We are very flexible to you and how you will like to spend your time with us.
Things to know:
- we always require a minimum of two people per reservation
Pickup Location: We pickup by boat directly from the beach of all Papagayo Gulf hotels and directly from the beaches of El Coco, Hermosa, Ocotal and Matapalo
- for this tour, we must require a credit card to hold the reservation